Google
 

Friday, April 11, 2008

Mount Fire Station.....

Neighbour Greg is finishing up with the Fire Service after 22 years, and so tonight we took advantage of his second to last night at the station and had a guided tour. This was the engine we were to keep clear of, because if they had to go out, they'd take this truck:


Who knew they had their own bedrooms at the station? Makes sense after I thought about it for a bit (there are some folk I'd not want to have to marae-style it with while I was trying to get some shut-eye). This was Greg's room:


Oddly enough for children spawned by myself, we spent a-g-e-s in the gym:







Then we got down to the serious bizzo of the in's and out's of the fire truck:


H8 and L5 were the only ones who could fit the dress-ups:





A11 rather fancied himself as the Fire Chief, I think:


L10 had her crocs on inside Greg's boots!:


Converting to Islam?:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home