Google
 

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Salt Dough and Paper Lanterns.....

We had an Art Day today in Te Puke where we spent the morning making salt dough Koru and Sunflowers:







And then we made paper lanterns, L10's take on the wet-on-wet paper lanterns we made for the Steiner Lantern Festival one year:



I was mostly just lying around on the hall floor, actually, I felt so ill. Then when we came home for some lunch, I lay around on my bed while the kids helped themselves to the fridge and cupboards and hung out the washing for me (I love you guys). When it was time for A11's drama class, I spent the entire time making Kate and Clare talk to my bottom as I sprawled unsociably across the back seat. And I think The Lad over-dramatizes!

Thankfully, The Lad took on rugby training and Scouts while I crawled into bed (followed closely by almost everyone else, playing all sorts of wierd games - "Mum, you pretend you're asleep and we'll be Santa and bring you stuff, okay?" - I wonder how long it took them to suss out that I wasn't pretending, lol, because the next thing I remember was it 4am and The Lad was getting up ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home