Google
 

Sunday, April 06, 2008

The Calm After The Storm.....

The last day of Brownie Camp dawned later than we expected, having turned our clocks back during the night we were convinced the girls would be up at 5-something am. Luckily for us we had sufficiently tired them out the days preceeding that they never stirred till 7.40am (new time).

We got dressed and organised, had breakfast and headed off to the stream for our Guides Own:


Back to camp for some morning tea and to pack everything up ready for going home later, then we had our final water-based bases (which, predictably, turned into a massive water fight!):


When The Lad arrived with The Rabble to pick us up, we hadn't finished our lunch clean-up yet. So he took the kiddos up to the Obstacle Course so I could complete my final Camp Cook duties:




When we got home and unpacked we had a bit of relaxing time. I was treated to a manicure (L10) and a pedicure (H8):




Art For Today: A portrait of The Lad painted by L5 this afternoon:



PS: I was sure that the Lotto ticket the kind man whose keys we found sent us was going to be the $18m winning one, but alas it wasn't to be :o(

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, very pretty! I might have to do that with my girlies :)

10:39 pm  
Blogger skatey katie said...

*love* your sparkly life deb, *love* how involved you are with the kiddos, running them here there and everywhere, and JOINING in all the fun.
and i *love* your new hairdo:
post da pix girl!!!!!
mwah X

6:21 pm  
Blogger The Gorgeous Debbie said...

Ooooh, I'm so popular I even get spam comments!!!!

Hay - I was actually after a three hour massage but settled for the mani-pedi-cure. Do it with your girlies, they'll love it.

Kate - people are already feeling ripped off because of my blog title, they don't need pix of my new Dyke-Cut ;o)

Fanx 4 da lurve use 2 (that's young-and-funky speak, cos I've bin hangin' wit under-28yos at Brownie Camp - red (not ginger) and black hair, piercings in places you don't want to ask about, tattoos that make you wince. I was the Queen Of The Panty Fluffs, though. Who would've thought a rip-roaring FART would count as a 'panty fluff' anyway? I need to go to bed, I can't even understand my ramblings xoxoxo

10:41 pm  
Blogger skatey katie said...

at first readin' (yeah, i don't see what's so great about readin' anyways? yeah, read-in's for looo-sahs... ~ the great lauren cooper, youtube her baby. the doctor who one, but we also LOVE the french class one) i thought that you said

PARTY fluffs
and i was thinkin' wtf is that?
but i am *really* boggling now...
mwah X

7:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home