Google
 

Thursday, April 10, 2008

It's All Very Exciting.....

We're slowly starting to get stuff Those Loser Burglars stole from us replaced now, but I'm being the Mean Mummy and waiting till we can have a Family Meeting to agree upon The Rules. You can imagine how stoked the kids are ;o):


We also had a fun morning with Kate and The Gang, she twisted our arm (I'm sooo double jointed, lol!) and talked us into a Pie and a Jaunt round Tauranga Historic Village. We even managed to make the pie a Jester's Pie, our second ever try at Jester's, because we (I?) haven't been able to cross the threshold since our initial experience. I did find myself checking, and re-checking, every bite, even though it was nothing whatsoever to do with Jester's. Strange.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*pouting* stop having fun without me ;)

11:48 pm  
Blogger skatey katie said...

you almost had me checking *my* pie!!!
those feta-bits...
hmmmmm
rofl X

8:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home