Google
 

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Horsey Heaven.....

We trotted out to Old Forest School to see Reagan undergo some halter training:


Here's his gorgeous Mum, Kahlua:


She did really well, considering there were a few of us visiting her today:


He did really well also, and we all got a photo opportunity with him:





And how's this for a new baby? Tea Stain (I think that's the name?) was only born this morning:



Here's Suzy Homemaker, showing off some of her many domestic skills:



While we're on the subject of show-off's ;o) have you ever had occasion to see a whippet in action?:


Now that's my idea of a dog - something with some meat on. Bear was a new edition to the family that morning also:


A rose with lunch:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

would you stop with the hundred posts already! It's too much, I'm overwhelmed, I need to comment on them all...don't have...the...strength. See what you've done to me? And, why am I missing ALL the fun? :(

10:31 pm  
Blogger The Gorgeous Debbie said...

Baby, I'm trying to catch up - I *really* wanted to post about our "Croquet Under The Sprinkler" I made the kids partake in with me today (I told The Lad not to get any photos of me in my togs on the front lawn, so when I'm up to that you're safe), but seeing as how *CDO* suffers from me (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, but I put the letters in the right order, lol) I had to catch up on all the old posts first.

You'll be pleased to know I had no camera for almost the entire month of December - well, almost.....

See you very soon, we're on our way South again, yay xoxoxo

11:42 pm  
Blogger Cally said...

Can I come and live with you for a bit please? You seem to have snatched all the fun in life for yourself! Fabulous photos too. I am deeply jealous.

xoxox

8:33 am  
Blogger The Gorgeous Debbie said...

Cally, you're a big tease, *if only* you'd come and live with us for a bit. Thanks for the lurve xoxoxo

10:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home