Google
 

Sunday, January 28, 2007

"Happy Anniversary, Baby....."

12 years of married bliss today - "Doesn't time fly when you're havin' fun?" - that's what The Lad told me on our first anniversary all those years ago (dripping with sarcasm, he was!)

I was thinking about some of the lyrics to the songs we chose - mine "You know I love you, I always will. My mind's made up by the way that I feel. There's no beginning, there'll be no end. 'Cause on my love you can depend" and his "Hey, I got a lot of faith in you. I'll stick with you kid- that's the bottom line. Yeah, you have a lot of fun don't you. And living with you is a ball of a time" and I still smile when I hear them.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that took your breath away" - Unknown

You're the best husband I've ever had ;o)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good on ya! Keep the commitment to your commitment to each other.
Congratulations!!

8:25 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home