Google
 

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Belly Button Piercing? - I Don't Think So!.....

The Niece (15) has been staying with us for a few nights since we got back from Gisborne and she's just finished shocking everyone with her new lip piercing when she decides she wants her belly button pierced. We traipse down to Bayfair and I sign her consent form (and then she texts her Mum on the way *home*!) and she is surprisingly calm. I figure she's probably as calm as she is because she can't see what I can see - the hulking great needle they're gonna stab through her flesh! I nearly faint and I moan and carry on and she thinks I should get mine done! I'm reminded of a similar discussion with Helaina whilst in Gisborne these past few days, when she casually remarked that The Lad wouldn't be able to afford The Rock that would need to be on the end of the bar should I get my belly button pierced, lol!

I opt instead for a Bindi surrounded by a Crystal Tattoo - about the extent of Body Art I'm willing to go to at this stage of my life:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

How much have you guys been up to over the past weeks?! I feel really inferior now about our quiet, winter Christmas! Great to have you back and glad it was good reasons that kept you away from the blog x

7:51 am  
Blogger skatey katie said...

s-h-e-e-s-h girl
i have *headaches* from all the speed reading i've been doing over the last few minutes !!!!!
but the good news is that i haven't half a day to clog up *all* your comments boxes lol...
love that sparkly bindi baby...

4:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home