Google
 

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Sex.....

Mon Jun 19, 2000 9:05 pm: "Just a quickie to share a little gem with you from last week! A3 came and asked me what sex was. I thought about it for a split second (he's not quite four yet!!), panicking a bit, remembering my promise that I would try and answer any questions as honestly as I could, according to the age-appropriateness, etc. Anyway, before I started on the birds and bees, I wondered where he had heard it so I asked him if he could put it in a sentence for me, like it was when he heard it. He obliged with "You know, Mum, when you say you'll just be two secs?". Another HUGE sigh of relief (after last months "playing mummies and daddies" - A3: "Let's play Mummies and Daddies." L2: "OK." A3: "I'll be the Daddy and you be the Mummy." L2: "OK." A3: "You go on that side of the bed and I go on this side of the bed and I kiss you." L2: "OK." A3: "Now, we watch TV." The Lad didn't see much to laugh about, that's about the extent of it, he reckons!)!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home