Google
 

Sunday, December 30, 2007

The Morning After.....

Well, the last time I told the girls to turn their torches off and go to sleep was at 1.30am, and then they started filtering inside at 5am, so while the morning was fun - they packed up somewhat in the afternoon/early evening.

We had the neighbours up for a visit, and Darren et al were still here, which - along with the party girls and the rest of the family - made for some fun in the sun this morning. There was the obligatory game of croquet, along with a table tennis challenge (Uncle Darren reckoned he only had room in the car to pack his B game, but he still managed to whip me - grrrrrr!).


There was four square and bike races and hoop shooting:


And a bit of mischef with the hose:


No place for jandals when there's serious Olympics going on on the front lawn!:


A11 took this cool photo of Jasmine from over the road munching on a slab of watermelon:


Sue having a coffee:


Here some of us are before we set off across the road to see and pat and feed the sheep, horses, cows, fish, dogs and cats:


Some last photos before they disappeared back to Auckland:




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Deb...I found your blog again at last! You know your's was the *first* one I ever read? Then I lost everything on the computer (and have done again several times)...adn I have onyl just worked out how to reply to comments on mine! So, you will be seeing a lot of me in the future :0), and you are gorgeous...eveyrone knows that!

11:12 am  
Blogger The Gorgeous Debbie said...

Shell - I'm glad you're back, and I'm glad my paltry attempts at chronicling (??) our lives didn't put you off blogs in general, lol! Thanks for the lurve xoxoxo

10:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home