Google
 

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Reminiscing on Swimming Lessons.....

I was taking A1 to water confidence classes in Wellington when we lived there. It was the first class and I was 8 1/2 months pregnant with L-1 (I'm a very big lady anyway, so you can imagine how gorgeous I looked!) and late! I quickly got A1 and myself ready at the side of the pool (we already had our togs on under our clothes) and leaped in to join the rest of the mothers in the pool floating around with their babies. Well, I found out with a sharp jolt that all the other ladies were on their knees in the shallow end! I was so glad A1 was only 15 months old and didn't realise how embarassing his Mum was that day!!! Never mind, we were one of only two out of the class that actually finished the course, so we may not have succeeded in the glamour department, but we had stickability (actually, A1 finished the course with his Dad, because I had L0 in between
times!). Apr 13, 2000 10:25 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home