Google
 

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Hmmmm.....

Don't read this, Hay!

Here's some of Poppa's sheep this morning:


Here's one of Poppa's sheep (the naughty one, who kept escaping from the paddock, and getting into the neighbours glasshouses, really expensive glasshouses, with his (legitimate) livelihood growing in there) this afternoon:


Now, I'm not usually one for shirking food, but although I did (or have in the past) partake in (and enjoy immensely) sweetbreads, brain, kidney, liver, tongue, heart, etc. I *did* draw the line at mountain oysters. Nana thought they looked a bit like baby dolphins, and L10 thought they looked a bit like titties, I just couldn't get past the fact that they were testicles.

Didn't bother Poppa and A11 though, they fried them up and ate them up.

Nope. Still not for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home