Google
 

Friday, November 03, 2006

Oooooh, The Warrant!

Look at that tread - they must be new tyres!


And if *they* are new tyres - then *that* must be the warrant! Just in time to get me off my $200 fine, I hope.


On a whim I said today "If you tidy the schoolroom, we'll go and buy some new clay"


Well, that schoolroom was speed-tidied, I tell you, and immediately we were home, they started creating.




Meanwhile, in the shed ..... L8 (with the obligatory help from L4) and The Lad were, you guessed it - building another birdhouse!




Magazine for the Day: Family Circle, October 2006 (complete with the free spatula). A bit left of centre, I know, but the truth is my choices at the teensiest little dairy in town were limited to Woman's Day, New Idea, Women's Weekly or Family Circle and that seemed like the better option at the time ;o)

3 Comments:

Blogger skatey katie said...

speed-tidy
speed-read
speed-blog...
sheesh girl you have talent.

i've never read the family circle. i tend to gravitate towards the goss mags while the kiddos load the stuff onto the conveyor-belt-counter.
but.. that reminds me: i never got to peruse the nicole kidman latest.. i'm off to google it.

9:14 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! you put me on your blog

5:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! you put me on your blog

5:38 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home