Google
 

Monday, October 30, 2006

It's All In The Beans.....

Today we "crashed" a birthday celebration (Barnyard at the movies and McDonalds for lunch) that A10 was attending. L8, H6, L4 and I sat well away from the "Big Boys" and enjoyed the movie no end.

We called in for a look at the new kittens at our mates place, and on the way stopped off at the Sunday Craft Market in town and bought this beautiful harakeke bouquet for another friends birthday.



This evening I'm laxing out watching some Sunday night TV - CSI: Miami. I'll have a chunk or two of Whittakers 62% Dark Cacao - a slightly sweeter alternative to our usual favourite - 72% Dark Ghana, and I'll be sipping on a brew from my much longed-for, stainless, Vev stovetop espresso pot - very Italian, darling!

Todays Beans: Fusion Tsunami

2 Comments:

Blogger skatey katie said...

DEB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you cleaned your stove top specially for the photo didn't you...

that is the sexiest italian pot in the history of the western sunny bay.
i have now passed off my fusion tsunami addiction to excelso forte....

well, maybe we could get together with sometime this week and have an espresso tasting ceremony... with the chocolate.
stop eating it.
i'm gonna have to find my stash now. and i was doing so well this evening..
resisting a little je ne sais quoi
until i read your blog....

11:39 pm  
Blogger The Gorgeous Debbie said...

*Blush* - "I Magic Wand - 'Enhance'"'d the photo - easier than cleaning the stovetop, lol! (You know it's true, don't you?)

8:26 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home