Google
 

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Ciabatta.....

So I'm hopeless at Biscotti, without a doubt, but today I discovered I make *fabulous* ciabatta:


It takes a bloody long time though, so I've started the 'sponge' for tomorrow nights loaves tonight. I tell ya, these puppies were nearly all gone not five minutes after they came out of the oven, I was hard pressed to get a gap in the crowd to take this photo before it was all eaten.

Happy Birthday, Uncle Adi Dazza.

Just to remind myself I have some memories of my handsome big brother tucked away in a Word file, I picked out at random one of the quotes I personified him with in a birthday email I sent him today:

“What about if I kiss the dogs arse instead?”
- Darren on facing the prospect of kissing Debbie on the cheek in a drinking game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home