Google
 

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Ducking and Diving.....

We had a visit from Gill and some more of her ducklings today:


Gill took me up the 'Stairway to Heaven' - an appropriately-named staircase going straight up the side of a hill (you can see them from the main Highway on the way to Te Puke) in the middle of Gail Blaymire's garden - and what a magical place that is to visit! I'm taking the kids next time I go, it's just down the road further from us and they stage candlelit plays there in any of the fabulous outdoor stadia, they have the Three Little Pigs' houses, they have a Fairy Circle and a Neverland wood. There are fantastic buildings and structures and boutique chickens and sculptures and 'garden art' pieces scattered throughout and it is a truly magical place (I'll take the camera next time, too!)

While I was galavanting round the enchanted garden, L4 was tearing round down in the forest on his scooter and on A10's trolley:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home