Google
 

Saturday, December 23, 2006

The Christmas Card Photo.....

After not having sent a Christmas Card out last year and getting loads of comments about how people love them and it was a shame that I'd missed a year because people have the whole collection, etc. in True Debbie Style I took the Christmas Card photos on the morning of the 23rd!


I was determined to send them out this year, so I got them printed while I visited with The Aunty for her birthday, then I spent till early hours of the morning writing them out - very rude, considering The Cousins and Our Mate were staying the night! I had thought it may have been beneficial of me to have highlighted the "Happy New Year" part of the best wishes inside the card as I posted them on Christmas Eve night!

1 Comments:

Blogger skatey katie said...

very cute-and-christmassy, and a lovely surprise to open upon return from The Hippie Camping Holiday..
i know i said i *wouldn't* spend half a day commenting but HECK i can't resist...

4:10 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home