Google
 

Monday, February 25, 2008

New Wall Art.....

So I had a plan and a vision, but the kids weren't really in on the enthusiasm. I made them all sit in front of the washing on the wet lawn for me, while I tried to take some photos of them (I couldn't get auto-focus to work, so I had to try and manual focus them). And, for the record, A11 *still* doesn't want a haircut:





Then I figured, I would crop some of them and turn them black and white:





My next plan, but I couldn't suss it that far on my own, was to split each photo into 9, and print the individual parts onto canvas, then mount them all (36), arrange them all, sort of tile-like, on the wall. I know. My problem is - I'm a Big Ideas Girl. Details and Visualising The Finished Product aren't really my strong points.

Then I figured I should do something similar with the kids' great-grandfathers, all five have passed away and while I was on the black-and-white and canvas-tile-arrangement-on-the-wall kick, I thought I should send the help-call out to the rellies for some photos.

Like I said, I'm a Big Ideas Girl, we'll see if anything *actually* comes of any of these plans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home