Google
 

Friday, February 29, 2008

Creativity.....

L5 *created* some vehicles and a museum out of Lego:




My fabulous cousin Shari sent me some pics of my bro and my Poppa in the post, *creating* a smile on my face (I know, I know, pics of pics never work, but I don't know how to use the scanner, so these will do for now. And I accidentally *created* a new look for my Nana when I peeled some of her off.....)





A11 created a flavour sensation in his Blackcurrant-Vanilla-Lemon-Chocolate Milkshake (note the layers in the shake, and the coaster he cut out, sanded and made last week (sitting on the board he cut, glued, routed and oiled last year)):




L10 wearing her newly-finished apron she *created* (note the pocket), and *creating* a letter (after having *created* a HUA of a mess on her bedroom floor):



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Debbie...I found your blog again (hooray!)...what clever, magnificent children you have :0) Who's the dude with the $100 bill? I'm trying ot find your e-mail addy to send to a friend who's just moved your way, and has a son having trouble in shcool...I htink you'd be able ot help her, or at leat pass her details on to someone else who could?

10:14 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home