Google
 

Friday, June 01, 2007

Girlie Heaven.....

So I'm officially *36* today and I'm in Girlie Heaven - I got loads of kisses and cuddles, breakfast made for me, a cool new cellphone with a video camera option, some v-e-r-y luxurious 600 thread count Egyptian Cotton bedsheets, some new knickers and some cash ;o)

Lovin' from her family, food, phone, lingerie, a lil' bit of luxury in her bed and some moolah - what more could a girl want?

We're off to see The Grandies in Gizzy for a few days today - WooHoo!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Hay said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY.....Don't know your txt or I'd txt you silly.
Lots of love, you spring chicken you. Went up the Pap Hills today (Hills? Try mountains, I may never walk again!) and was thinking of you. Hope Gizzy rocks :o) Luv Hayxoxooxoxooxoxooxoxooxoxooxoxooxo

8:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home