Google
 

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Buddies, Booze, Blues and Beads.....

The lovely S9:


Took these cool photos for me today. There was A10 getting a few guitar lessons from the man himself:



The girlies were well-ensconced in the beadwork:


So that left Kate and I to - um - B52 it!:



I love Kate's welcoming nature - I love the way you feel relaxed and at home the minute you cross the threshold, you feel sated when you leave because you've been spolied for choice by this devastatingly good barista chick and her gourmet palate, and all the way through the visit you've been treated to wonderfully rich conversation and no-one ever wants to leave!

2 Comments:

Blogger skatey katie said...

awwwwwwwwwww shucks, back atcha babe X

9:24 am  
Blogger Hay said...

Have to agree whole heartedly...I am so jealous that you get to hang out whenever and I'll be in the windy capital boohoo :o(.
At the risk of sounding young and naive (which I am;o)) what is a B52????

9:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home