Google
 

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mothers' Day.....

After having breakfast cooked for me, A10 and I sped off to league for the morning, and were greeted by these balloons on the gate when we got home:


And we had to dodge this "I Love U....." banner to get inside:


".....Mum" it said on the other side:


And then I got to read all my lovely cards, unwrap my new pyjamas, and we all popped balloons with little love notes and dark chocolate scorched almonds inside.

Preamble for the next photo:

Thursday May 3rd:
L9 "Can I brush your hair Mum?"
Me "Dearest, can you snap this brush unbelievably tangled in my hair please?"
The Lad: "Hold on, I'll get the bolt cutters"
Hairdresser "Wow, that *is* a big chunk out of the back of your really long hair, isn't it?"

So now I have short hair ;o)

2 Comments:

Blogger skatey katie said...

you'll always be *the g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s debbie*... with long hair or short.
i'm so glad you posted a photo... i love the new funky cut X

3:18 pm  
Blogger Hay said...

Lol I can soooooooo see that happening in my house....I'm off to lock away the combs and brushes and anything sharp..........
Think you look fab :o)

10:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home