Google
 

Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Cocktail Party.....

The two most important things I learned from tonight's 40th Birthday Bash for Michelle, that it is crucial to ascertain *before* you get to the party whether a) "Cock Tail" is a typo and supposed to be one word, or if you are supposed to wear a tail ;o) and b) whether "Fancy Dress" means dressing up fancy-formal, or dressing up fancy-costume. I got it wrong on both counts, lol!

Anyway, here's the birthday girl and her hubby, all dolled up:


And here's my two mates I went with, also all dolled up (I was starting to get suspicious as I rang them before I left to see if they wanted a lift to the party as well as home, and one was getting her hair done before she put her dress on!):


And, although I don't have any pictures of my impressive tail (a pantyhose leg stuffed with five rolled up sheets, and a pump top Tresemme conditioner bottle conveniently squirting on command at the end), I did have a photo of the plate I took. It grossed me out that not only did they all get eaten, most of them were dipped beforehand as well:


I was pleased to note that I wasn't the only gutter-minded girl on the guest list - there were at least six of us with Cock Tails ;o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home