Google
 

Friday, November 24, 2006

Friday - Fish Night.....

It's a hangover from being bought up as a Good Catholic Girl - you have Fish on Fridays!
I just had to include this photo of our lovely flounder, before I wrapped them and baked them, for the benefit of Lou and Kate - who can't love flounder like we do!

I thought I'd take a quick snapshot (if you'll pardon the pun) of each member of my family at the same point in time (as much as practicable) this fine Friday evening.
There was The Lad - relaxing with a gin and the telly:

There was A10 - relaxing with playstation and another telly:

There was L8 - planning a "Disco" for early next week:

There was H6 - decorating her room, in her togs, as you do at 8pm:

And there was L4 - following me round as only your 4yos can:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home